Tap into the mystery of ancient American Indian tribal beliefs and offer your guests a fabulous dream catcher to use as a key chain. Native American people believed dream catcher’s to be a symbol of protection and comfort.
This great favor will add a stylish touch to your next sea themed event!
- Size charm 2 1/2″ x 1″
- Size with key ring 4″ long
- Dream catcher key chain in Southwest / American Indian design
- Classic American Indian dream catcher design
- Made from silver metal with a webbed metal center ring
- Attached to the ring are three silver metal feathers
- Center feather has a beautiful turquoise bead accent
- Packaged in a white box with a subtle Indian / Southwestern design
- Inside stage has a map design for the charm to rest on
- Box has clear plastic top for great display of the dream catcher
- Box tied with white organza ribbon and bow
- Attached to the ribbon is a ‘For You’ tag with a Southwest Indian design
FREE Custom Tags:
- Custom tags are printed on glossy, high quality card stock.
- Each tag is professionally die cut, with a hole for strings.
- Tags come unattached in separate package with strings.
- Each Free Tag is a $0.50 value, if purchased from other’s selling similar high quality custom tags.
How to Order Custom Tags:
Check ‘How to Customize Tags’ tab to submit customization for your order.
Printing Your Image/Logo on Custom Tags:
Check ‘How to Customize Tags’ tab on how to submit your order.
Check our other cheap bridal shower favors listings to see an array of vibrant and dashing designs.
Contact us if you need help with ordering your bridal shower favors.