Mason jar bottle opener. Whether it’s a farmhouse-inspired wedding, bridal shower or even birthday party, guests will love our Mason Jar Bottle Opener favors
Engraved with, “Everything Is Better in a Mason Jar,” these bottle openers were designed to look like antique silver mason jars and are perfect for serving cold drinks before and after the celebration.
- Antique silver mason jar-shaped metal with a bottle opener loop underneath. “Everything is better in a mason jar” on the belly.
- Measures 1.53″w x 3.14″h x 0.19″d
- Decorative ribbon and tag packaging
- Hand wash only
FREE Custom Tags:
- Custom tags are printed on glossy, high quality card stock.
- Each tag is professionally die cut, with a hole for strings.
- Tags come unattached in separate package with strings.
- Each Free Tag is a $0.50 value, if purchased from other’s selling similar high quality custom tags.
How to Order Custom Tags:
Check ‘How to Customize Tags’ tab to submit customization for your order.
Printing Your Image/Logo on Custom Tags:
Check ‘How to Customize Tags’ tab on how to submit your order.
Check our other cheap wedding favors listings to see an array of vibrant and dashing designs.
Contact us if you need help with ordering your mason jar bottle opener.
Bottle opener wedding favors are one of the most popular wedding favors. Our beach wedding party favors, destination wedding favors, travel wedding favors can be personalized with a custom tag with your name and date to make them an extra special gift for that extra special someone. These favors are perfect for celebrations, theme parties or occasions and it will definitely get you lots of praise and admiration with their personalized print. Check our other listings to see an array of vibrant and dashing products to fill your favor bags. You are sure to find your matching beach wedding favors here. Our beach party favors are the cheapest and best quality wedding gifts you can buy.
For a truly stunning party favor, our metallic foil printed products are just what you’ve been looking for! This is a party favor that your guests will cherish after your destination wedding is over.