Tap into the mystery of ancient American Indian tribal beliefs and offer your guests a fabulous dream catcher to use as a key chain. Native American people believed dream catcher’s to be a symbol of protection and comfort.
Order by midnight, Ships Next Business Day with Custom Tags.
Custom tags are not free for this product. Click here to add Custom Tags to your order.
This great favor will add a stylish touch to your next sea themed event!
- Size charm 2 1/2″ x 1″
- Size with key ring 4″ long
- Dream catcher key chain in Southwest / American Indian design
- Classic American Indian dream catcher design
- Made from silver metal with a webbed metal center ring
- Attached to the ring are three silver metal feathers
- Center feather has a beautiful turquoise bead accent
- Packaged in a white box with a subtle Indian / Southwestern design
- Inside stage has a map design for the charm to rest on
- Box has clear plastic top for great display of the dream catcher
- Box tied with white organza ribbon and bow
- Attached to the ribbon is a ‘For You’ tag with a Southwest Indian design
Check our other cheap wedding favors listings to see an array of vibrant and dashing designs.
Contact us if you need help with ordering your love bottle opener gold wedding favor.
Personalized favors are one of the most popular wedding favors. Our beach wedding favors, destination wedding favors, travel wedding favors can be personalized with a custom tag with your name and date to make them an extra special gift for that extra special someone. These favors are perfect for celebrations, theme parties or occasions and it will definitely get you lots of praise and admiration with their personalized print. Check our other listings to see an array of vibrant and dashing products to fill your favor bags. You are sure to find your matching beach wedding favors here. Our beach party favors are the cheapest and best quality wedding gifts you can buy.
For a truly stunning party favor, our metallic foil printed products are just what you’ve been looking for! This is a party favor that your guests will cherish after your destination wedding is over.